AFS Upper Shillong Recruitment 2023: Air Force School Upper Shillong invites eligible candidates with fluency in English to attend a walk-in interview for the post of Computer Instructor on 15th November 2023.
Post Name:- Computer Instructor (Contractual)
|No of posts
|Pay Scale Rs. 12,500/-
|1-year diploma in Computer Course/ PGDCA/ MCA/ BE from any government-recognized institution.
How to apply for AFS Upper Shillong Recruitment 2023: Computer Instructor Vacancy?
Candidates should be in the possession of Bio-Data/Resume along with necessary educational certificates/ mark sheet, Photocopy of the certificates may be accepted subject to producing of undertaking at the time of exam and original documents within one month of joining the school, if selected.
- Interview Venue:- Air Force School Upper Shillong, Post Nonglyer Shillong (Meghalaya) 793 009
- Date & Time:- 15th November 2023 from 08:30 AM.
Selection Process includes the following:-
- Written Test: This test is not required for candidates who have taught in other AF Schools for a minimum period of two years in the same category. All other candidates will have to appear in the written test of 50 marks. A written test of 50 marks (25 objective + 25 subjective) will be qualifying only. Candidates scoring 50 percent marks in this written test will qualify for the Teaching Aptitude Test.
- Teaching Aptitude Test: All candidates who have passed the Written Test are to be called for a Teaching Aptitude Test of 50 marks. Candidates will have to secure a minimum of 35 marks out of 50 to be eligible for the interview.
- Interview: Candidates who have qualified for the Teaching Aptitude Test are to be called for an interview of 65 marks, which will be the final stage of the selection process. The Selection Committee should focus on communication ability and the co-curricular skills of the candidates which will be an asset to the School, besides
assessing the subject knowledge, specific to the post applied for.
The appointment will be governed by Education Code 2020.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.