CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 9212+148 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) (Male/Female) vacancies. The last date for submission of the application is 02nd May 2023.
1. Post Name: Constable (Male)
- No. of Vacancy: 9105
2. Post Name: Constable (Female)
- No. of Vacancy: 107
Qualification for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
Age Limit for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- Constable (Driver): 21-27 years as of 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/1996 and later than 01/08/2002.
- Constable (MMV/Cobbler/Carpenter/Tailor/Brass Band/Pipe Band/Bugler/Gardner/Painter/ Cook/ Water Carrier/Washerman/Barber/ Safaikarmachari/ Mason/Plumber/Electrician: 18-23 years as of 01/08/2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/2000 and later than 01/08/2005.
Application Fee of CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023
- Examination Fees @ Rs 100/- for male candidates of General, EWS, and OBC only. Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Female (all categories) candidates & Ex-servicemen are exempted.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Master card, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. The fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited. If the fee is not received by CRPF, the status of the Application Form is shown as ‘Incomplete’ and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, the status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
How to Apply for CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023?
- Applications must be submitted in ONLINE mode at the official website of the CRPF. For detailed instructions for submission of the online application, please refer to Annexure-I of this advertisement.
- Candidates can apply for the post/trade provided they fulfill the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The application portal will be operational from 27/03/2023 to 25/03/2023.
- Candidates are advised in their interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability or failure to login to the CRPF website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The CRPF will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the CRPF.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/correction/modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link
|Download Official Notification
|CRPF Constable Addendum