District Judge SGH Recruitment 2023: Office of The District and Sessions Judge, South Garo Hills District, Baghmara has released an employment notification for the recruitment of the System Assistant. The last date for submission of the application is 24 May 2023.
Post Name: System Assistant
- No of posts:- 1 (One)
- Salary:- Rs. 20,000/- per month (Fixed pay)
- Educational Qualification:- Bachelor degree in Computer Science Application or equivalent (BSc.Computerl BCA/ MCA).
- Age: As per existing Government Rules
How to apply for District Judge SGH Recruitment 2022: System Assistant Vacancy?
The completed application must be submitted with 2 (two) passport-size colored identical photographs, one of which shall be pasted in the space provided in the Standard Form and the other is to be accompanied by the form. The passport-size photograph affixed on the application must be self-attested by the candidate in such a way that some portion of the signature of the candidate lies on the application form and the remaining portion of the signature shall remain on the photo.
One self-addressed envelope (23m x 10cm) affixed with a postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (five) must be attached to the filled-in application.
Duly filled-up application in standard form, including Demand Draft as prescribed herein, and addressed to the “District & Sessions Judge, South Garo Hills, Baghmara 794102 should be accompanied with self-attested copies of the following: (a) Education Qualification and/or Experience Certificate, wherever required. (b) Caste Certificate (c) Birth Certificate of HSLC/SSLC or equivalent certificate testifying the date of birth/age and (d) Proof of residence permanent and temporary.
APPLICATION WILL BE RECEIVED BY THIS OFFICE ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS AND UP TO 4:00 P.M ON 24 May 2023.
Walk in interview will be held on 26th May 2023 from 11:00 am onwards in the office of the District and Sessions Court, South Garo Hils District, Baghmara for recruitment to the following post.
- A Candidate shall pay examination fees of Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred)only in the form of a Demand Draft payable to “District and Sessions Judge, South Garo Hills District, Baghmara”.
- In the case of Schedules Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes, examination fees of Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only shall be charged.
- However, the application fee is exempted subject to the furnishing of a disability certificate.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form
|Download Official Notification
|Job Updates on Facebook