HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2022: HLL Lifecare Limited Assistant Pharmacist/ Pharmacist vacancy for setup AMRIT Pharmacy outlets in various Government Hospitals in Shillong, Interested and Eligible candidates to attend the walk-in-interview to be held on 17 November 2022.
Assistant Pharmacist/ Pharmacist
- No of posts:- Not specified.
- Age limit:- Maximum 37 years as on 01.11.2022
- Salary:- As per HLL Lifecare Limited norms.
- Educational Qualification:-
- For Assistant Pharmacist:– B.PHARM/ D.PHARM.
- For Pharmacist:- B. PHARM/ D.PHARM with minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in retail pharmacy.
Candidates applying for the Assistant Pharmacist/ Pharmacist shall submit the State Pharmacy Council Registration Certificate to us in order to get a License for the Pharmacy outlet.
How to apply for HLL Lifecare Recruitment 2022: Assistant Pharmacist/ Pharmacist Vacancy?
Candidates are requested to bring all their certificates in original along with attested copies to prove age, Qualification, Mark sheets/ Experience certificates/ latest salary certificate with break-up/ Aadhar/PAN/ Latest passport size photograph, etc for verification, which has to be produced at the time of verification of certificates.SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates should produce their Community Certificate in original from the concerned Revenue Authorities. Failure to produce the above certificates in original will disqualify them from appearing for the selection test.
- Interview Venue:- The Shillong Club Ltd and Residential, Kachari Road, Police Bazar, Shillong, Meghalaya-79
- Date & Time:- 17.11.2022 (Reporting Time: 10 am to 1 pm)
- The selection for the positions of Assistant Pharmacist/ Pharmacist will be based on the marks obtained in the written test. The duration for the objective-type written test is 30 minutes and the maximum mark is 50.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Official Notification
|Job Updates on Facebook