IDBI Bank SCO Recruitment 2023: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) Limited has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 136 Managers, Assistant General Manager (AGM), and Deputy General Manager (DGM) vacancies in 2023-24. The last date for submission of the application is June 15, 2023.
1. Manager (Grade B)
2. Assistant General Manager (AGM) – (Grade-C)
3. Deputy General Manager (DGM) – (Grade-D)
Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank SCO Recruitment 2023
- Manager: Minimum: 35 years & Maximum: 45 years. A candidate must have been born before 02.05.1978 and not later than 01.05.1988. (Both dates inclusive).
- AGM: Minimum: 28 years & Maximum: 40 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1983 and not later than 01.05.1995. (Both dates inclusive).
- DGM: Minimum: 25 years & Maximum: 35 years A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.05.1988 and not later than 01.05.1998. (Both dates inclusive).
- Manager: Rs.76010-2220(4)-84890-2500(2)-89890 (7 years) Gross emolument for metro cities will be Rs.1,55,000/- per month (approx.).
- AGM: Rs.63840-1990(5)-73790-2220(2)-78230 (8 years) Gross emolument for metro cities will be Rs.1,28,000/- per month (approx.).
- DGM: Rs.48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 (12 years) Gross emolument for metro cities will be Rs.98,000/- per month (approx.).
Other Eligibility Criteria for IDBI Bank SCO Recruitment 2023
- Candidature of candidates with record of default in repayment of loans/credit card dues and/or against, whose name, adverse reports of CIBIL or any similar external agencies is available, is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Candidature of candidates against whom there is/are adverse report regarding character, antecedents, moral turpitude etc. is also liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Completing the Online Application will be deemed as consent from the candidate to check his/her Credit history with the relevant agencies.
- Staff candidates i.e., IDBI Bank Ltd.’s employees applying for any of the advertised post should refer to the Bank’s internal circular before applying for the post.
- Medical Fitness, Character and Caste (wherever applicable) verification of selected candidates: The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being declared medically fit as per medical fitness standards followed by the Bank and upon satisfactory verification of their character, antecedents and caste certificates (wherever applicable). Till such time, the appointment of the selected candidates in the Bank will be provisional.
Selection Procedure for IDBI Bank SCO Recruitment 2023
The selection process for aforesaid post/position will comprise of preliminary screening of stipulated eligibility criteria of Age, Educational Qualifications and working experience etc. as declared by the candidate in the application form and documents uploaded in support. The Candidature after preliminary screening and without verification of documents would be provisional for all Posts/Grades and would be subject to verification with the originals.
Application Fee of IDBI Bank SCO Recruitment 2023
- SC/ST: Rs.200/- (Intimation charges only) including GST.
- General, EWS & OBC: Rs.1000/- (Application fee + Intimation charges) including GST.
How to Apply for IDBI Bank SCO Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website (Careers). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal Email ID and Mobile number. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may notify through the registered Email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new email ID before applying Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. If the candidate cannot fill in the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a Provisional Registration Number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional Registration Number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/entertained at later stage. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT button. Visually Impaired candidates will be responsible for carefully getting the details filled and verification of such details, in the online application form ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final and no change/ modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
- An Email/SMS intimation with the Registration Number and Password generated on successful registration of the application will be sent to the candidate’s Email ID/Mobile Number specified in the online application form as a system generated acknowledgement. If candidates do not receive the Email and SMS intimations at the Email ID/Mobile number specified by them, they may consider that their online application has not been successfully registered.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link
|Download Official Notification
|Job Updates on Telegram