Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 196 Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers for various Entries April 2024 Course. The last date for submission of the application is July 19, 2023.
Indian Navy applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also from Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel who died in harness for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. The course will commence in Apr 2024 at the Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Post Name: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer
- No. of posts: 196
- Qualification: Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. Candidates studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Apr 2024 and produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Such candidates will be inducted on an Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at the Officers Training Academy (OTA) as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate.
- Age Limit:
- For SSC (Tech)-62 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 33 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2024 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 1997 and 01 Apr 2004, both days inclusive).
- For Widows of Indian Armed Forces Defence Personnel Who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non-UPSC] and SSCW(Tech)-A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2024.
- Nationality: A candidate must either be:- (i) A citizen of India, (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam intending to permanently settle in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. A certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, will attach such certificate along with the application.
Here are the steps on how to apply for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Navy at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the SSC Officer link.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Create an account and log in.
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
The online application process for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 began on 21 June 2023 and will close on 19 July 2023.
Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to download a copy of your application form for future reference.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link
|Download Official Notification
|Job Updates on Telegram