Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2022: The High Court of Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk cum Legal Research Assistant. Law graduates can apply. The last date for submission of the application is 15th September 2022.
Post Name:- Law Clerks cum Legal Research Assistant
- No of posts:- 4 (Four)
- Age limit:- 23 to 33 years of age as of the date of the advertisement inviting applications.
- Salary:- Rs. 22,500/- per month
- Educational Qualification:-
- The candidate must have obtained an LL.B degree from any recognized university in India, whether enrolled or not as an advocate with the Bar Council of India or with any Bar Council of any State.
- A candidate studying in the final year of any accredited law course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview.
- A candidate must have basic knowledge of computers including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/ processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, Lexis Nexis, Westlaw, etc.
How to apply for Meghalaya High Court Recruitment 2022: Law Clerk cum Legal Research Assistant Vacancy?
The application in the prescribed format (duly filled up and completed in every manner), must reach the office of Registrar General, High Court of Meghalaya, Shillong on or before the 15th of September 2022 during office hours.
The candidate should affix the latest taken colored photograph in passport size with his/her own signatures thereon and duly attested by some Gazetted Officer at the place provided in the application.
The envelope containing the application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW CLERK-CUM- LEGAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT”. One envelope shall contain only one application form.
The candidate must attach with the application form, certified copies of the certificates in support of his/her age and educational qualifications, extra-curricular activities, and computer knowledge.
The application may be sent either by Speed Post, Registered Post A.D. Post, or through Courier; it can also be deposited in the office of the Registrar General of the High Court of Meghalaya during office hours.
Every candidate shall pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs. 100/- (One hundred rupees), through Demand Draft or Postal Order, to be drawn in the name of Registrar General of the High Court of Meghalaya.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form
|Download Official Advisement
|Job Updates on Facebook