Meghalaya Para-Medical Admission 2022: Director of Health Services (MI), Meghalaya, Shillong invites Online Applications in the prescribed format for Para-Medical Studies i.e. B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, BMLT, B.Sc Radio Imaging & Cardiac Instrumentation, and B.Sc Ophthalmic against State Quota of seats in various Allied courses commencing during 2022-2023 with effect from 13th July 2022 up to 22nd July 2022 till 4:00 P.M.
Course Name:- Para-Medical Studies against State Quota of seats
- B.Sc Nursing
- B.Sc Radio Imaging & Cardiac Instrumentation
- B.Sc Ophthalmic
- Age limit:- They should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2022.
- Educational Qualification:- Only candidates who are indigenous inhabitants of the State and have passed a 10+2 level examination from a recognized University, Board of Authority with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English are eligible to apply (Persons applying for B. Pharm & D. Pharm seat should also have Mathematics as a subject at the 10+2 level examination). Candidates should also secure a minimum of 40% aggregated marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
How to apply for Meghalaya Para-Medical Studies Admission 2022 against State Quota?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.meghealth.gov.in with effect from 13th July 2022 up to 22nd July 2022 till 4:00 P.M.
Candidates should indicate clearly the order of their preference for different courses under Allied courses. Preference not indicated against any course will be treated as not opted and preference once indicated cannot be changed.
Selected candidates are to report immediately to the Under Secretary to the Government of Meghalaya, Health & Family Welfare Department: Room No. 506, Additional Secretariat Building to collect their letter of nomination for further instructions as the case may be.
Selected candidates who fail to report according to the fixed date will automatically lose their right to the nomination and the next eligible candidate from the waiting list will be nominated.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancy by visiting official Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on the “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- At the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print out a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Online Application Link
|Download Official Advisement
|Job Updates on Facebook