Meghalaya SRES Recruitment 2022: The State Rural Employment Society, Meghalaya has released an employment notification for the recruitment of an Ombudsperson under MGNREGA. The last date for submission of the application is 03 January 2023.
- No of posts:- Not mentioned
- Place of posting:- West Khasi Hills, North Garo Hills, South Garo Hills, East Garo Hills district.
- Age limit:- Below 68 years as of O1/12/2O22.
- Salary:- The member of the Appellate Authority of Ombudsperson shall be entitled to get Rs. 2,250/- (Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty) per sitting with the maximum upper limit of Rs.45,000/- (Forty-Five Thousand) per month.
- Educational Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline (Preference will be given to those having an educational background in the development and community mobilization sector and also to a person/resident of the same or neighboring district to take advantage of his/her firsthand knowledge about the district along with computer skills.
- Experience:- Minimum 10 years of Experience in Public administration, law, academics, social work, or management.
How to apply for Meghalaya SRES Recruitment 2022: Ombudsperson Vacancy?
Interested and eligible candidates should submit their names along with educational qualifications and addresses to the office of the Additional Mission Director, State Rural Employment Society, Meghalaya, Shillong on or before 03.01.2023.
State Rural Emptoyment Society
3rd Floor, Simpli Building,
Dhankheti, Shillong-793001, Meghalaya
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form
|Download Official Notification
|Job Updates on Facebook