MPSC Meghalaya is a state-level exam that is conducted to recruit officers in the State of Meghalaya. The MPSC Meghalaya is conducted by the state government of Meghalaya.
MPSC Meghalaya application process 2022 is expected to be started in the month of February 2022.
The applicants who have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or college can apply for the MPSC Meghalaya Exam. The mode of examination will be online. The directing body will declare MPSC Meghalaya admit card for those aspirants who have already applied for MPSC Meghalaya 2022 exam.
MPSC Meghalaya is a two-level-based examination. Applicants need to clear the Prelims as well as the mains examination for the selection. The applicants who qualify in the Prelims exam are shortlisted for the mains exam and then the selection will be done on the basis of merit.
What is the MPSC Meghalaya Exam?
Meghalaya Public Service Commission is more prominently known as Meghalaya MPSC. It is a civil service job that was made by the constitution of India at the state level.
The main motivation behind this specific foundation is to recruit applicants who are the most qualified for the different Government and Civil Services occupations in Meghalaya.
MPSC Meghalaya 2022 Notification
MPSC Meghalaya Notification is expected to be released in February 2022 (tentative) on the official website. The application process will begin in February 2022 tentatively. The last date to submit the MPSC Meghalaya application form 2022 can be extended till last week of February 2022.
MPSC Meghalaya 2022 Eligibility
The applicants should have the eligible qualification and should fulfill the age standards to apply for the MPSC Meghalaya Exam 2022.
MPSC Meghalaya Education Qualification
To apply for the post of MPSC Meghalaya, the applicant must have passed their Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent from a recognized University.
MPSC Meghalaya Age Limit
The candidate appearing for MPSC Meghalaya Exam 2022 must fulfill the age criteria which are mentioned below:
- The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 32 years for the Meghalaya MPSC Exam.
- For the SC/ST candidates, there can be a relaxation of a maximum of 5 years.
- For the OBC candidates, the maximum relaxation should be for 3 years.
- For the physically disabled applicants, the age relaxation is for a period of 10 years.
- And for the Ex-Servicemen, the age relaxation is for a period of 5 years.
MPSC Meghalaya Application Form 2022
The applicants can apply for the MPSC Meghalaya Exam through online mode. The application procedure for the examination is done online on the official website of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission.
Steps to apply for the MPSC Meghalaya 2022
The steps to apply for the Meghalaya MPSC Exam 2022 are given below:
- Step 1: Visit the official site of MPSC Meghalaya i.e., www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, candidates will get an option of “MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment 2022 Notification”.
- Step 3: Candidates have to enter the application link on the “MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment 2022 Notification”.
- Step 4: Then, candidates can download the application form.
- Step 5: Make sure that candidates must enter every one of the details carefully.
- Step 6: After this, candidates need to enter the submit button.
- Step 7: Proceed with the application fees payment and pay the fees online.
- Step 8: After paying for the application fees, save a copy of the application form alongside the fees receipt for future references.
MPSC Meghalaya Application Fees 2022 Payment
The application fee for the MPSC Meghalaya can be paid through offline and online modes.
MPSC Meghalaya Admit Card 2022
MPSC Meghalaya admits card will be released 10 days before the exam. Candidates can check the official site of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission. Applicants can download the admit card from the official site with the help of their login details.
How to download MPSC Meghalaya Admit Card?
The process to download the admit card of MPSC Meghalaya is mentioned in the below points.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Meghalaya Public Service Commission i.e www.mpsc.nic.in
- Step 2: After that, click on the option “MPSC Meghalaya admit card.”
- Step 3: Now enter the following details like the date of birth and registration number.
- Step 4: The admit card will get shown on the screen
- Step 5: Candidates can download the admit card of the MPSC Meghalaya admit card and take a printout for future references.
Details mentioned in the Admit Card of MPSC Meghalaya
The MPSC Meghalaya Admit Card contains the following details of the applicant:
- Name of the Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Registration number
- Name of Exam Center
- Date of Exam
- Reporting Time
- Exam Pattern
MPSC Meghalaya 2022 Exam Pattern
MPSC Meghalaya is a two-level-based examination. Applicants need to clear the Prelims as well as the mains examination for the selection. The applicants who qualify in the Prelims exam are shortlisted for the mains exam. Final selection is done on the basis of merit.
MPSC Meghalaya Prelims 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the MPSC Meghalaya Prelims Exam will be conducted online. The exam duration will be 4 hours.
MPSC Meghalaya Syllabus 2022
The details about the syllabus are given below. The candidates can also refer to the official website for more details about the syllabus.
MPSC Meghalaya Preliminary Syllabus
- Socio-economic development
- Current affairs
- Environmental studies, a study on ecology, and biodiversity.
- General science
- Planning commission
- Indian polity, bureaucracy, and governance
- Indian economy. Infrastructure planning, budgeting
- Indian history and geography
- Decision-making problems
- Language skills
- Number skills
- English comprehension
- Data interpretation
- Analytical reasoning and logical thinking
Meghalaya MPSC Mains Syllabus
- Essay writing
- Sentence completion
- Grammar and vocabulary
- Precise writing
General Studies Paper 1
- Geography with a special focus on physical geography.
- Modern History
- Women Empowerment
- Social Empowerment of women
- History of the world
- Pre- Independence era and the post- Independence era
General Studies Paper 2
- Federal Indian government
- Civil acts and public legislature
- Welfare schemes developed by the government
- India and international relations
- State legislations
- Representation of people’s act
General Studies Paper 3
- Indian Economy and Budgeting
- Public Administration System
- Science and Technology in India
- Disaster Management in India
- Major crops in India
- IT in India
General Studies Paper 4
- Case Studies
- Public administration functioning and value system
- Ethics in modern society
- Governance – issues, and citizens charter Civil integrity rules and regulations
MPSC Meghalaya Results 2022
The results of the MPSC Meghalaya will be announced on its official site after the conduction of the examination. The marks of the applicants and the minimum cutoff marks for qualifying the examination in various categories will be announced alongside the result.
How to Check MPSC Meghalaya Results ?
To check the result of MPSC Meghalaya, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission i.e www.mpsc.nic.in
- Step 2: The applicant should go to the “results” section.
- Step 3: Candidates will find a link that will take them to the window through which they will get the result of the MPSC Meghalaya
- Step 4: Candidates need to enter the Registration Number and can see the results.
- Step 5: Download the result of MPSC Meghalaya and take a print-out of the result for future references.
MPSC Meghalaya Expected Cutoff 2022
The cut-off marks of MPSC Meghalaya will be declared on the basis of the number of candidates who appeared for the examination, the various posts available for recruitment, the level of examination, etc.
If the applicant has more marks than the cut-off marks, only then they would qualify to appear in the next examination round. The results would be declared on the official website and the cutoff will be decided on it’s basis.
MPSC Meghalaya Selection Process 2022
For the final selection, the applicant has to go through the accompanying ways which are mentioned below
- Written Examination: The written test will be required in the case of posts where the principles have explicitly recommended the conduct of such tests. In such cases, the subjects, schedule, complete marks, and exam pattern will be declared by the concerned Government Department.
- Screening Test: The screening will be done for all posts where the selection criteria and prospectus have not been recommended according to the rules. The target of the MPSC Meghalaya Exam is to shortlist qualified applicants in the event of a high number of applications received when compared with the open vacancies.
- Screening Practical Test: This selection stage will be directed in regard to all enlistments where the strategy for expertise test has not been prescribed as per the rules.
- Preliminary Test: The Commission at its prudence may hold this test in those classifications of enlistment where the number of applicants are high as compared to the vacancies or may hold the Preliminary Test according to syllabus given by the concerned Department.
- Personal Interview: On the result of such Screening Test/Screening Practical Test/Written Examination, the Commission will call a such number of applicants as it might think it’s appropriate to show up for the Personal Interviews.
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET): Whenever required and prescribed by the Service Rules the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be directed by the Commission assisted by a Medical Board properly established as per the typical norms and such specification is recommended under such Rules
How Can I Check MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment
By checking the MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment page available at MeghalayaCareer.com candidates will easily find the MPSC Meghalaya Job
How will I know if my application is submitted successfully?
After the submission of the application form, applicants will get the preview page along with the registration number.
What are some recent recruitment published by MPSC Meghalaya?
Recently Meghalaya Public Service Commission released a few vacancies including Supervisor, Typist, Engineer, Driver opportunities, for the upcoming MPSC Meghalaya.
Is the MPSC Meghalaya Exam tough?
MPSC Meghalaya examination is not a difficult examination. Its preparation can be done with the right procedure and study plan.
How to Crack MPSC Meghalaya Exam?
The MPSC Meghalaya Exam can be cracked utilizing the right procedure and study material. The applicant needs to go through the complete exam schedule and exam pattern before the examination. It is advised to make an appropriate study timetable and keep the focus on the significant parts of the syllabus to crack the examination.
Does Meghalaya Career Provide All MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment?
Yes, the Meghalaya Career team Provides all Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Notifications Regularly.
What is the Educational Qualification for MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment?
Candidates who have completed either their 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, CA, ICWA, MBA, Masters, Ph.D. from any Recognized Institute or University in India.
What Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2022 Details are Provided by Meghalaya Career?
Through the MPSC Meghalaya Recruitment Page, the Meghalaya Career team is Providing Details such as Name of the Meghalaya Government Organization, Name of the Post, Number of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Important Dates, Application Form.