MTET Jowai Recruitment 2023: Sub-Divisional School Education Officer(SDSEO), Jowai, West Jaintia Hills District has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 48 Assistant Teachers in Government LP Schools from MTET Qualified Candidates. The last date for submission of the application is 31 August 2023.
1. Post Name: Asst. Teachers in Lower Primary Schools
- No. of Vacancy: 48 (UR-07, Garo/Khasi-39, Other ST/SC-2)
- Pay Scale: Level-V
- Educational Qualification: Class XII passed with 50% Marks for General & 45% for SC/ST Candidates with D.El.Ed or B.Ed
- MTET Passed Certificate: Compulsory
- D.El.Ed Passed Certificate Compulsory
Note: Basic Computer Literacy will be an added preference
How to Apply for MTET Jowai Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teachers in Government LP Schools
Interested Candidates May send their Duly filled Application in Standard form with all essential documents like Marksheet, School Certificate, Age Proof, Residental Certificate, MTET, D.El.Ed/B.Ed Certificate to the Sub-Divisional School Education Officer, Jowai, West Jaintia Hills District.
Candidates will be selected for appointment through the Board of Interviews constituted by the State Government.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form
|Download Official Notification
|Job Updates on Telegram