MTET Shillong Recruitment 2023: Sub-Divisional School Education Officer(SDSEO), Shillong, East Khasi Hills District has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 74 vacant posts of Assistant Teacher in Government LP and UP Schools from MTET Qualified Candidates. The last date for submission of the application is 31 August 2023.
1. Post Name: Asst. Teacher for Lower Primary School
- No. of Vacancy: 74 posts ( UR-74, Garo/Khasi-60, other SC/ST-3)
- Pay Scale: Level-V
- Educational Qualification: Class XII passed with 50% Marks for General & 45% for SC/ST Candidates with D.El.Ed or B.Ed
- MTET Passed Certificate: Compulsory
- D.El.Ed Passed Certificate Compulsory
Note: Basic Computer Literacy will be an added preference.
How to Apply for MTET Shillong Recruitment 2023: Assistant Teacher in Government LP and UP Schools
Interested Candidates May send their Duly filled Application in Standard form with all essential documents like Marksheet, School Certificate, Age Proof, Residential Certificate, MTET, D.El.Ed/B.Ed Certificate to the Sub-Divisional School Education Officer, Shillong, East Khasi Hills District on or before 31 August 2023.
Candidates will be selected for appointment through the Board of Interview constitute by the State Government.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form
|Download Official Notification
|Job Updates on Telegram