NE Council Recruitment 2023: North Eastern (NE) Council Secretariat, Nongrim Hills, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 06 Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA) vacancies on a deputation basis. The last date for submission of the application is 30 January 2023.
Senior Secretariat Assistant (SSA)
- No. of Vacancy: 06 [Six]
Method of Recruitment and Eligibility Criteria: Deputation (2nd method)
1. Officers under the Central Government State Government or Union Territory Administration.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or
- With eight years of regular service in the grade rendered thereafter appointment thereto on regular basis in the post of Junior Secretariat Assistant in level 2 (Rs.19900-63200/-) in the pay matrix or equivalent in the parent cadre or department.
2. The departmental officer in the feeder category who is in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.
- The scale of Pay: Level-4 (Rs.25500-81100/-) of 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
- Period of deputation and maximum age limit for the post:
The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization or department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding fifty-six years as of the closing date of receipt of applications.
How to Apply for NE Council Recruitment?
Cadre Authorities/Head of Departments are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared on a deputation basis immediately so as to reach I/c Deputy Secretary (Admn.) within 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
- List of enclosures to be accompanied by the Application/Certificates to be given by the Officer/Department while forwarding the application.
- Application in prescribed format Annexure-II duly completed, signed by the applicant, and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointing Authority.
- Attested copies of ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page with seal by an officer, not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent.
# Integrity Certificate.
# Vigilance Certificate.
# Cadre Clearance Certificate.
# Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of service.
# A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been verified and found correct as per service records.
Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, and go to below Online Application Link.
- Click on “Apply Online” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on the “Online Application” Link and log in.
- Fill out your all personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents.
- In the end, submit the form.
- Don’t forget to take a print of a copy of the submitted application form.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form
|Download Official Notification
|Job Updates on Facebook