NE Council Shillong Recruitment 2024: The North Eastern (NE) Council Secretariat, Shillong has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 15 Stenographers for Grade-II vacancies on a deputation basis. The last date for submission of the application is February 01, 2024.
Post Name: Stenographer Grade-II
- No. of posts: 15 (Fifteen)
- The scale of pay: Rs. 44900-142400/- (Level-7) of the 7th CPC.
- Eligibility: Officers under the Central Government State Government or Union Territories Statutory Organizations holding analogous posts or with eight years of regular service in post.
How to Apply for NE Council Shillong Recruitment 2024: Stenographer Vacancy?
Application in the prescribed format (Annexure II), duly completed, signed by the applicant and countersigned by the Cadre/Appointing Authority.
- Attested copies of ACRs and APARs for the last five (5) years are duly attested on each page with a seal by an officer, not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India or equivalent.
- Integrity Certificate.
- Vigilance Clearance.
- Cadre Clearance Certificate.
- Major or minor penalty certificate for the last 10 years of service.
- A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the applicant have been verified and found correct as per service records.
Those who wish to apply are advised to go through the below official notification in detail before submitting applications.
|Download Application Form
|Download Official Notification
|Get Job Updates on Facebook