UPSC IFSE Recruitment 2023, UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination (IFSE) 2023: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released an employment notification for the recruitment of 150 vacancies for the Indian Forest Service Examination (IFSE) 2023. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for UPSC IFSE Recruitment 2023 starting from 1st January 2023 to 21st February 2023.
Indian Forest Service Examination (IFSE) 2023
- No. of vacancies: 150 (approximately)
- Qualification: A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology, or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on 1st August 2023, i.e., he must have been born not earlier than 2nd August 1991 and not later than 1st August 2002.
Application Fee of UPSC IFSE Recruitment
- Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card.
- Applicants who opt for the “Pay by Cash” mode should print the system-generated Pay-in slip during part II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of the SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 20.02.2023 i.e., one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-Slip before it is deactivated may pay at the counter of the SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing i.e., during banking hours at SBI Branch, for reasons whatsoever, even if holding a valid pay-in-slip will have no other offline option but to opt for available online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking payment mode on the closing date i.e., till 18.00 hours of 21.02.2023.